Thursday 31 January 2008

My contribution for the project - INTRODUCTION

Hello

My name is Mohamed Warsame also known as MWarsame. I am responsible for the Modeling and Rigging side of this project.
The animation will be influenced by Disney Characters. Pep & Sal will have lots of curvy and fluent animation. Therefore, as a Rigging beginner, I will aim to have a rig that will meet the requirement of the animator. I will aim to give the animator a clean, easy to use rig. I have found couple of reference Rigging reels by various of Riggers that I will aim to achieve.

For the Modelling side of the project, I will aim to prepare a really clean mesh. I will use 3DS Max to model and perfect the topology and use Maya as a Rigging cooker.

Overall, I am excited with this project because I will have a model and a rig that I produced, featured in a animation short.

THIS BLOG SHOULD BE READ IN ITS ORDER. NOT THE POST DATE

No comments: